Local

Retired Couple Overdoses On Au Gratin Potatoes At Brunch

NAPLES, FL – St. Germain Steakhouse was in a frenzy this past Sunday as reports funneled in that elderly couple Gladys and Donald Meachum both suffered from mid-brunch au gratin potato overdoses.

Both of the decrepit humans had to be transported to the hospital for stomach pumpings but Donald didn’t seem too concerned about the mishap.

“I’m a little ticked Gladys and I missed our Sunday drive in the Buick, but they got reruns of I Love Lucy, bottomless prune juice, and even more taters in the cafeteria once doc cleans out our pipes a bit!”

UPDATE: Gladys and Donald were both discovered unresponsive two days later, both face first in a mountainous pile of hospital-made au gratin potatoes.

0 comments on “Retired Couple Overdoses On Au Gratin Potatoes At Brunch

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: